Achieve with AccountabilityMike Evans
Managing Partner of QuestMark
Speaking, Workshops, Consulting
Mike has developed a unique perspective from 20+ years of working alongside a star studded list of world-renowned thought leaders, including: Dr. John Kotter, Dr. Stephen Covey, Tom Peters, Jim Kouzes, Hyrum Smith, Steve Farber and Chris McChesney. Mike served in senior leadership and consulting roles with Kotter International, FranklinCovey, and Tom Peters Company.
In addition to being a leading authority on Unleashing Personal and Organizational Accountability, clients rely upon Mike’s solutions to; Accelerate Change, Shape Their Optimal Culture, Flawlessly Execute Key Strategies, Ignite Leadership Capacity at all Levels, and Amplify Employee Engagement.
What People Are Saying About Mike:
“Your work revolutionized me as a person. I spent hours last night sharing what I learned with people closest to me. Our executive team could not be more pleased with your ability to customize the agenda to meet our needs.”
“Congratulations! Outstanding! Bravo! I can’t wait to see the results. It’s a pleasure working with such a prestigious professional. Congratulations on a GREAT presentation tonight! You knocked them Dead! Bravo and Kudos for your superb performance.”
“I want to thank you for the wonderful program you presented. I knew from when we first talked that you would be fabulous and you did not disappoint.”
“Your presentation was exciting and motivating. I have attended many workshops over the years and dreaded many of them. Your presentation kept me engaged and made the material even more interesting. Your high energy and stories were wonderful.”
Mike Has Worked With:
Organizations around the globe and in virtually every arena, from the tech sector to financial services, manufacturing, health care, hospitality, entertainment, retail, and the US Government. Clients include: Intel, Capital One, Apple, BNY Mellon, Pfizer, The United States Navy, Fidelity Investments, Johnson & Johnson, Symantec, Cigna Corporation, PharMerica, Oracle, Astra Zeneca, Baxter International Inc., Shell Oil, Cargill, American Airlines, DuPont USA, and NASA.
Achieve with Accountability presents a recipe for awakening the whatever it takes attitude, belief, resolve, perseverance, confidence, determination, drive and creativity to achieve what matters most to individuals, teams and organizations.
Discover how to transform accountability into a positive, engaging and forward looking experience that will secure your position in the new world of work. Learn how to kick-start a revolution that will blast your team or organization to new heights of success. We are in a brawl with no rules, where the fast, flexible and agile will eat and spit out the slow, over-thinking and complacent. Discover what it takes to achieve what matters most.
Praise for Achieve With Accountability
A great read for anyone who wants to push the boundaries of personal, team or organizational performance. Mike demystifies accountability in a way that lowers the barriers to achievement.Alan Fine
Achieve with Accountability focuses on the principle that fits hand and glove with what I have spent most of my career teaching in the time and life management field, and that is the mindset of owning your life, owning your mistakes, owning your goals and owning your choices. …Mike claims that you can “transform accountability into a positive experience that can catapult your team and business to new heights, and achieve what matters most”, and he is absolutely right.
During the many years, I’ve known Mike Evans, I have found him to be a real ‘cut to the chase and let’s make it simple’ sort of a fellow. The groundbreaking work in this book clearly illustrates that point. In it, Evans dissects optimum human performance to its very foundation of accountability. For without it, there is only poor performance, sub-optimal performance or literally no performance at all. There is truly no ‘reason to be’. Mike provides the reader with a prescription for optimal individual, team and organizational performance.Al Adams
Achieve With Accountability
- Develop the agility, flexibility and resiliency to adapt and thrive during constant change.
- Foster collaboration, camaraderie and teamwork.
- Instill a can-do, resolute, solutions focus mindset in the face of difficult challenges, obstacles and barriers.
- Eradicate the blame-game and vanquish excuse-making that stifle peak performance.
- Shed feelings of disarray, discomfort, apathy, entitlement, indifference and despair.
- Unleash voluntary contributions of discretionary performance that is often left untapped in individuals, teams and organizations.
- Establish unshakable trust and credibility.
With the world coming at us fast and furious every day, it’s easy to feel like you’ve lost control of your own life, your team or your organization. By choosing to take and lead accountability you reclaim control and are able to direct your own destiny.
- Ignite a heightened sense of urgency, accountability, and ownership at all levels of your organization.
- Discover what it takes to move employees from compliance to commitment.
- Learn how to spark innovation and creativity.
- Enhance your ability to influence and communicate.
- Understand the critical difference between leading and managing change.
- Avoid the primary pitfalls and traps that sabotage most change efforts.
Learn why some organizations achieve and exceed desired results. Nearly 75% of large-scale change efforts fail, or produce mediocre results. By implementing proven change principles that have allowed teams and organizations around the globe to accelerate and sustain desired change, you can gain a competitive advantage.
Cultivate Your Optimal Culture
- Learn how to create desired shifts in the way employees think and act in order to escalate organizational performance.
- Understand how to identify the root cause of undesired beliefs and how to nurture desired beliefs and actions.
- Discover how to gain voluntary commitment from colleagues – Stop wasting time enforcing compliance around policies and procedures.
- Develop a culture where employees ‘bring more of themselves’ to the workplace.
- Create organizational laser-like focus on what matters most; Eliminate confusion, misunderstanding, miscommunication, mistrust, frustration and indifference.
- Acquire principles and tools to help you clearly define and then create your optimal culture.
An organization’s (or team’s) culture is either an engine propelling it toward it’s desired results, or an anchor impeding and hindering it’s progress. You can either lead and develop your culture, or it will lead you.
- Learn the most common ‘de-railers’ of flawless execution and how to avoid them.
- Internalize a common framework and methodology to ensure your top strategies are achieved.
- Discover how to create organizational focus on critical new strategies that will ensure future success, while still maintaining peak performance on the day-to-day operations.
- Develop the ability to align, engage and enlist necessary personnel and key stakeholders.
- Spawn a culture with heightened levels of employee engagement and commitment to achieve what matters most.
- Understand the four principles of execution that allow you to mobilize and get the masses involved.
Executing strategies that require change in human behavior may be the most difficult challenge a leader will ever face. Getting employees at every level to think, act and behave in a manner that assures the strategy is a success is even more difficult. Applying these principles of flawless execution will enhance your likelihood of success.
Connect with Mike on social media…
Unleash Organizational Accountability • Accelerate Change • Shape Your Optimal Culture • Execute Flawlessly • Ignite Leadership Capacity • Amplify Employee Engagement